Park One is a superb collection of premier parkside residences ideally positioned in the true heart of Macquarie Park. For luxury and location, this unique city oasis is simply unrivalled, overlooking the splendour of Sydney’s Lane Cove National Park, and delivered by the nationally renowned Golden Age.
Commanding a corner location at 80 Waterloo Road, Park One is only walking distance from Macquarie University, shopping centres, public transport, and everything that makes this part of the city so popular.
Boasting more than 400 one, two and three bedroom apartments, ground floor cafés and boutique retail, a grand entrance and more than 5,000sqm of private parkland with a range of garden areas, Park One elevates North Shore living as a place of relaxation and refinement.
The interior design of the residences by DKO draws on the beauty of stone and the warmth of timber to create a naturally opulent living space. Plush carpeting, brushed brass accessories and tapered joinery add to the effortless luxury of these residences, with floorplans designed to maximise light, sweeping park outlooks and
stunning city views.
These highly anticipated 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments will be available soon.
- 5,000sqm of private park
- Rooftop sky garden with BBQ and CBD views
- Walking distance to Macquarie University, train station and shopping centre
- Secure building with intercom access
- Secure basement parking and storage
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Ground floor retail
- Landscaping design by award winning Aspect Studios
- Green spaces for group activities
- Zen forest, green lawn and other park areas
- Interiors by world-class DKO architects
- Delivered by trusted Australian developer Golden Age
- Timber flooring in living areas
- Island benches and Miele appliances in all residences
Park One display will open from 8th Oct and it will be open 7 days a week, from 10am to 5pm daily.