Occupying a prized position on one of Sydney's few remaining foreshores, this new master-planned community at Shepherds Bay brings a rich landscape of architecturally designed 1, 1+ study, 2, 2 + study & 3 bedroom waterfront apartments.
Rising over 6.7 hectares on the Upper North Shore suburb of Meadowbank is the scene of Sydney’s newest urban renewal project. Shepherds Bay set on the Parramatta River will open up the whole foreshore with vibrant retail, parks, walking path, cycleways and precinct-wide landscaping.
- Exceptional waterfront living set within Sydney’s newest exciting master-planned community
- Only 20 minutes from Sydney CBD, and just a moment’s walk to Meadowbank train station, buses and ferry wharf
- Close proximity to Sydney Olympic Park, Macquarie, Top Ryde and Rhodes shopping centres, Macquarie University and Sydney’s most premium schools
- The ultimate lifestyle convenience with alfresco cafes and restaurants, proposed shopping centre and fresh food outlets all within easy reach
- Indoor/outdoor living designed to embrace the stunning waterfront views
- Unique landscaped garden podium
- Private residences swimming pool
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
- 20 minute drive to the CBD
- 8 minute walk to Meadowbank train station
- 10 minute walk to Ryde train station
- 900m to Meadowbank Reserve
- 7 minute walk to Meadowbank Wharf
- 7 minute walk to Meadowbank Public school
- 4 minute drive to Top Ryde shopping centre
The most exciting new suburb to hit Sydney’s foreshore. Be the first to experience Sydney’s celebrated waterside living re-imagined for a new generation at Shepherds Bay.