The Paper Mill Precinct brings a new outlook on urban life and style to Liverpool.
Located on the banks of the Georges River, this is a completely new community environment made up of four residential stages: The Paper Mill, The Bindery, The Gild, The Foundry as well as the much anticipated The Paper Mill Food, Western Sydney's best new food destination.
- A limited selection of complete and ready to move into 1, 2 and 3-bedroom apartments available
- Designed by renowned architects Woods Bagot, come home to contemporary light filled open plan living, timber floorboards and air-conditioning throughout
- Enjoy hotel-like facilities with multiple community space & amenities including a swimming pool surrounded by a sun deck and landscaped garden retreat
- Premium finishes include Delonghi appliances, Ceasarstone benchtops and soft-close cabinetry
- Enjoy water views of Georges River or district views over the iconic Sydney CBD skyline or the serene Blue Mountains
- A public riverwalk connecting Casula Powerhouse to Liverpool Station
- Shared cars & bike pods plus a complimentary shuttle bus service to Liverpool and Casula Train Station
- However, if you enjoy a stroll in the sun, Liverpool Train Station is only a 10 minute walk away
Best of all The Paper Mill Food is at your doorstep — set in the heart of this architecturally designed precinct, The Paper Mill Food is and exciting new food destination with something for everyone, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Liverpool is the standout growth suburb in Sydney, and The Paper Mill is Liverpool's standout new address!
VISIT THE DISPLAY APARTMENT & VIEW COMPLETE STYLED APARTMENTS at 26 Shepherd Street, Liverpool
- Thursdays & Fridays 10.00am to 2.00pm
- Saturdays & Sundays 11.00am to 3.00pm
- Or give the friendly Coronation Property Team a call to book an appointment
Nearby public transport
Communal Dining Area
Close to Schools