Enjoy ‘atmospheric living’ and be one of the first to buy into the brand new ‘Pica’ development, which celebrates astounding views, absolutely unique floor plans, outdoor living, premium fittings and a quiet location close to all the Richmond buzz!
- Pica offers 19 bespoke apartments, comprising 9 one-bedroom and 10 two-bedroom offerings plus a ground floor café
- Architect designed by ClarkeHopkinsClarke with completely different floor plans where no two apartments are the same, as well as luxurious interiors, unique design features and a top quality level of finish
- PICA offers a range of beautiful views, including over the MCG, aspects of the CBD to the west, Richmond Hill to the south, Collingwood and Yarra Bend to the north, and the distant Dandenongs to the east
- Each apartment includes at least one outdoor terrace for entertaining, while several offer two
- Focus on maximum natural light, superb comfort and optimal security throughout
- An option also exists to create a top floor penthouse comprising a 3-bed/3-bath plan
- Pica includes 14 car spaces, 20 bicycle parks and 2 motorcycle spaces
The building is perfectly positioned just a short stroll to the city, adjacent to West Richmond station, and offers easy access to all transport lines including trams and buses, not to mention just moments to Bridge Road’s food and entertainment precinct.