Urban living on a new scale
Escala — An eclectic collection of innovative lofts, stylish apartments and home offices designed by Six Degrees Architects.
Featuring soaring double-height ceilings, light-filled living spaces, abundant residential amenity and a vibrant new piazza, Escala encapsulates the flair and liveability of Melbourne in one address.
Escala is one of the first projects in Melbourne to take on board the Victorian Government's Better Apartments Design Standards resulting in apartments that are large, spacious and filled with natural light.
- Large 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with floor-to-ceiling windows, expansive light-filled living areas and large balconies
- 1 and 2 bedroom split-level loft apartments with flexible mezzanine spaces and double-height living areas
- Street frontage in SoHo apartments perfect for a home office
- Less than 100m from the future Docklands Primary School
- Future District Docklands with a fresh food precinct featuring a large 4,000 sqm Woolworths supermarket, as well as an 8-screen HOYTS and new restaurants such as 8Eight Street
- Free city tram network on Escala’s doorstep
- 500m from Etihad stadium
- 10-minute tram ride to Melbourne CBD
- Easy, direct access to leading universities including Melbourne University and RMIT
- Only 3 traffic lights between Docklands and Melbourne Airport
- Direct access to City Link via Footscray Road
Display suite is open every day from 10am - 5pm.