MAB is committed to the vision of producing quality…
See developer profile
Urban living on a new scale
An eclectic collection of innovative lofts, stylish apartments and home offices designed by Six Degrees Architects. Featuring soaring double-height ceilings, light-filled living spaces, abundant residential amenity and a vibrant new piazza, Escala encapsulates the flair and liveability of Melbourne in one address.
Escala is one of the first projects in Melbourne to take on board the Victorian Governments Better Apartments Design Standards resulting in apartments that are large, spacious and filled with natural light.
Escala has a style of apartment for everyone with:
• Large 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments featuring floor-to-ceiling windows, expansive light-filled living areas and large balconies
• 1 and 2 bedroom split-level loft apartments with flexible mezzanine spaces and double height living areas
• SoHo apartments with street frontage making the perfect place for a home office
Escala is a mixed-use development offering bespoke residential, office, commercial and retail spaces. The last project to be released in the eastern precinct of NewQuay, Escala is centrally located and surrounded by amenity, all set in a stunning waterside precinct.
• Less than 100m from the future Docklands Primary School
• Less than 200m from the future full-line Woolworths supermarket, set to open in 2019
• 350m from the entertainment precinct at The District shopping centre, featuring a Hoyts cinema with an extensive dining precinct
• Free city tram network on Escala’s doorstep
• 500m from Ethihad stadium
• 10 minute tram ride to Melbourne CBD
• Easy, direct access to leading universities including Melbourne University and RMIT
• Only 3 traffic lights between NewQuay and Melbourne Airport
• Direct access to City Link via Footscray Road