Caydon is a leading developer known for creating a vertical…
See developer profile
Innovative design has produced a building that is a natural fit for its location, on the highest point in suburban Melbourne.
Ivanhoe Apartments by Caydon is a Fender Katsalidis-designed building destined to be a landmark of the area. This intricate curved building will deliver a stunning feature to this highly desirable suburb. Imagined on several levels including a podium, the building divides into three levels surrounded by huge, singular timber slatted elements formed in vertical and semi-horizontal angles.
Apartments will offer breathtaking views across Melbourne including the CBD and Dandenong Ranges. Influenced by the painters from nearby Heide, the apartments feature a deep, warm, textural and earthy colour scheme. Dramatic European-style kitchens create even more space, some with a large island bench for a full kitchen experience. In the luxurious bathrooms, curved fittings reflect the building’s exterior design with the colour palette dramatically expressed in feature tiling.
Every aspect of the generous common areas benefits from thoughtful design, stylish furnishings and exceptional landscaping. The detail in the ground level garden, pool, gym, lounge and dining area adds sophistication and absolute comfort.
Only 10km from the CBD, Ivanhoe is idyllic, leafy and prestigious with a strong sense of community and belonging. The aspirational suburb has its own village atmosphere and residents love its mix of peace and bustle, natural beauty and the general ease of everyday life.
- Construction has commenced, move in mid-2018
- Full-size kitchens with European appliances, timber floors and premium fixtures and fittings
- Elegant bathrooms with large circular basin and feature mirror
- Intricate and unique curved building design
- Remarkable shared spaces included
- Beautiful shared landscaped garden
- Generous level 4 leisure and entertaining area
- Elevated 25-metre pool with views of surrounding suburbs
- Fully-appointed residents gym
- Dining room with access to a fully appointed kitchen
To experience this new development through cutting-edge technology, visit Caydon’s interactive apartment display. Open daily from 10am-4pm at 436 Johnston Street, Abbotsford. Or enquire now to find out more.