50 % Sold in Opening Weeks
Tucked away in picturesque Kew East.
Surrounded by the best parks, schools and cafes.
Laurel is truly one of Melbourne’s hidden gems.
Laurel is an exclusive collection of 14 boutique homes designed with a sole focus on the residents. Each residence has been carefully appointed to maximise the usability of indoor and outdoor spaces. Surrounded by ample premier schools and cafes, Laurel’s unique location allows residents to experience both the hustle and bustle of local dining and shopping, as well as the tranquillity of local parks and walking trails.
Community, culture and heritage – all these characteristics have been woven into the very fabric of Kew East’s identity. Shops, restaurants, local bars and hangouts all rest hand in hand with the rich history and heritage is Kew East.
The architecture combines luxury, beauty and confidence by engaging an ensemble of classically beautiful materials in a contemporary flourish. It creates a harmonious balance between functionality of spaces and aesthetic considerations. It has been driven by a passion for two things – quality and refinement. All this combines to create an architectural masterstroke.
- Oversized and sun drenched living areas
- A natural sense of openness allows you to capture the glory of each season.
- Spacious balconies and well landscaped courtyards that create seamless transitions between indoor and outdoor – making the home perfect for entertaining.
- Beautifully appointed kitchens with bold and pure lines than accommodate home-cooks and master-chefs alike.
- Bathrooms that whilst exuding elegance and sophistication, hide many layers of thoughtfulness in the fabric of their design.
- Clever architectural method maximises storage and a careful selection of state-of-the-art fixtures and finishes help frame the each bathroom’s flawless craftsmanship.
Every aspect of the building’s usability has been considered. From highly insulated walls and floors – both acoustically and thermally – to the location of air conditioning condenser units away from balconies, this building is world-class.
Being a boutique residence of only 14 residences, you can be assured of an intimate home and a sense of community. With secure parking, secure building access and convenient visitors parking, residents are ensured the peace and tranquillity they deserve.
Capture the Kew East lifestyle at its very best. Have a coffee, a stroll in the park and explore the abundance of public open spaces – all just within a short walk.
Benefits of the location include:
- A multitude of public transport options and only minutes away from the Eastern Freeway.
- A plethora of amazing local cafes and fine dining.
- Shops for everything from contemporary home wares to high end fashion.
- Leading public and private schools. Kew High School, Balwyn High School and Genazzano are all within walking distance.
Laurel is truly special.
It’s the open spaces, the tree line streets, the tranquil landscape, harmonious architecture and the sense of community. All combine to form a truly unique home.