443 Queen Street is Australia’s first true subtropical-designed building.
The project responds to the beautiful, benign climate of Brisbane, in the most coveted riverside location in the city’s centre.
Two prestigious international architectural practices, Architectus and WOHA, have collaborated on the elegant and groundbreaking design that sets a new benchmark for subtropical high-rise apartment buildings.
443 Queen Street is entering an exciting phase in the project's existence with construction now underway by ProBuild — a company renowned for building quality homes.
- 1 bedroom (73sqm minimum) apartments from $675,000
- 2 bedroom (105sqm minimum) apartments from $1,175,000
- 3 and 4 bedroom (193sqm minimum) apartments from $2,020,000
- Located between Queen Street and the Brisbane River
- Designed by internationally acclaimed WOHA and Architectus
- Designed for Brisbane's subtropical climate — a true building that breathes
- Arrival gardens on each level
- A full-floor recreation deck with a 25-metre riverside infinity pool, gym, dining room and cabana lounges
- Each apartment features cross ventilation and separate drying balconies
- Apartment sizes unlike anything on the market
- Situated next to the heritage-listed customs house and neighbouring park
- River views for all apartments
Communal Dining Area
Close to Schools
Close to Public Transport